Men&Mice is one of the oldest tech companies in Iceland, playing with the newest technologies in the world. We’re niche enough to impress your friends with tech jargon, but easy enough to understand for the Sunday lunch with your Mum.
It’s a workplace that inspires employees to innovate and create an environment that helps customers to see and run their networks securely and efficiently. Bringing to the world a portfolio of products that makes networks more visible, manageable, resilient, and ultimately safer. Customers include Microsoft, Intel, Intuit, Xerox, IMF, Sprint, Unilever, T-Mobile and FedEx.
We are looking for a professional with a growth mindset to help us keep our customers happy and driving their success with Men&Mice.
Skills and experience
- Exceptional professional communication skills
- Data-driven, business-oriented, and results-focused mindset
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in account/customer success management is a plus
- Experience in the tech industry is a plus
- Can-do attitude
- Fluency in English
- University degree that is applicable to this assignment
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 100 companies including Microsoft, Intel, FedEx, and AT&T
- Strong product with a global presence
- International and high-performing work environment
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary
- Based in Men&Mice headquarters in Kopavogur, Iceland
The closing date for applications is October 21, 2020.
All applications are strictly confidential and will be answered. Applications should be completed at www.intellecta.is. Please attach a CV with an introduction letter.
Further information can be provided by Torfi Markússon (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Hafdís Ósk Pétursdóttir (email@example.com) at Intellecta, tel + 354 511 1225.