Men&Mice is one of the oldest tech companies in Iceland, playing with the newest technologies in the world. We’re niche enough to impress your friends with tech jargon, but easy enough to understand for the Sunday lunch with your Mum.
It’s a workplace that inspires employees to innovate and create an environment that helps customers to see and run their networks securely and efficiently. Bringing to the world a portfolio of products that makes networks more visible, manageable, resilient, and ultimately safer. Customers include Microsoft, Intel, Intuit, Xerox, IMF, Sprint, Unilever, T-Mobile and FedEx.
We are looking for a Product Manager and a team player who is motivated, detail-oriented,
and dedicated towards our goals!
Skills and experience
- Successful experience in product management is required
- Preferably a degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Organized, independent and a good team member
- Leader, collaborator and a diplomat
- Fluency in English is a must
- Attitude to get the job done
- International and high-performing team environment
- Strong product with a global presence
- Developing network solutions for Fortune 100 companies
- A chance to work with experienced entrepreneurs
- Inspiring and positive work environment
- Competitive salary
The closing date for applications is July 6, 2020.
All applications are strictly confidential and will be answered. Applications should be completed at www.intellecta.is. Please attach a CV with an introduction letter.
Further information can be provided by Torfi Markússon (email@example.com) and Hafdís Ósk Pétursdóttir (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Intellecta, tel + 354 511 1225.