Men&Mice is one of the oldest tech companies in Iceland, playing with the newest technologies in the world. We’re niche enough to impress your friends with tech jargon, but easy enough to understand for the Sunday lunch with your Mum.
It’s a workplace that inspires employees to innovate and create an environment that helps customers to see and run their networks securely and efficiently. Bringing to the world a portfolio of products that makes networks more visible, manageable, resilient, and ultimately safer. Customers include Microsoft, Intel, Intuit, Xerox, IMF, Sprint, Unilever, T-Mobile and FedEx.
Do you have the courage and attitude to build relationships with Fortune 500 companies?
Skills and experience
- A passion for sales: it’s not just a job – it’s a calling
- A relevant university degree
- A team player, good social and communication skills
- International experience is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
What we offer
- International and high-performing team environment
- Strong product in a growth market
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Travel opportunities to escape the Icelandic weather
The closing date for applications is February 2, 2020. Further information can be provided by Torfi Markússon (email@example.com) and Thelma Kristín Kvaran (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Intellecta, tel + 354 511 1225.
All applications are strictly confidential and will be answered. Applications should be completed on www.intellecta.is. Please attach a CV with an introduction letter.