Join us for our Think Tank Session
TNKCLD-2006: New Best Practices for Future-ready Hybrid and Multicloud Network Strategies
Monday, June 10, 03:30 PM - 04:00 PM
Paul Terrill, Director, Sales Operations, North America, Men & Mice
Chances are your enterprise or large organization is well into, or about to implement its cloud strategy. Further, you’re likely capitalizing on a number of cloud services across multiple cloud platforms. This is your chance to avoid the pitfalls that come from deploying an inflexible architecture that would limit the inherently flexible cloud-native features that exist across these services. This session will explore new best practices and the advantages to adapting hybrid network strategies to take advantage of service-native features in all IP infrastructure solutions, whether on-premise, cloud or multicloud. The session will discuss some of the common pain points in adapting hybrid and multicloud network strategies, such as the potential loss of access control assignments, lost time and staff resources during migration processes and compatibility hurdles between multiple services (and how to overcome them).
What's changed with Men & Mice since our last Cisco Live?
Men & Mice continued to release the features and services for DNS, DHCP and IPAM that many of the world's largest enterprise, government, education and research organizations use to ensure uptime, network resilience and efficiency.
- We grew our marketshare by offering future-focused software overlay solutions for managers of networks in transition (hybrid/multicloud).
- We expedited implementation of agile network strategies and cloud adoption by eliminating migration hurdles for customers.
- We released Men & Mice Suite v9.2.
- We introduced new DNS Workflow and advanced Reporting modules.
- We grew our Partner team to better service the Resellers, VARS and MSPs our customers trust.
What's different (and great!) about Men & Mice Suite:
Men & Mice wants you to create networks and use the network services that are best for your organization. We're just here to help you manage and adapt.
The Men & Mice Suite is an overlay solution for the complete management of DNS, DHCP and IPAM. It enables bi-directional synchronization and compatibility with on-prem services such as:
Cisco IOS, ISC DHCP / KEA, BIND, Unbound, Power DNS, Microsoft DNS / DHCP/ Active Directory and VMware vRealize (VO / VA),
and clouds services like:
Akamai Fast DNS, AWS / Amazon Route 53, Azure / Azure DNS, Dyn and NS1
Men & Mice Suite:
- Extends your existing network infrastructure investments while capitalizing on cloud-native features available in best-in-class cloud services
- Eases automation and integration across your DNS, DHCP and IP services with highly compatible APIs
- Streamlines migration of DNS zones and DHCP scopes between both servers and services while retaining / augmenting security-critical access controls
- Unifies management, reporting and audit trails with option to upgrade to customizable, advanced reporting module
- Mitigates malicious attacks and other risk management factors with xDNS Redundancy™ feature, unified audit trails and granular access controls
- Increases day-to-day efficiency with additional option to upgrade to new DNS Workflows module
- Offers flexible purchasing options (license or subscription)