CHARTING THE PATH TO INNOVATION
Technological organizations operate at the bleeding edge of most of the world’s infrastructure transformations. As a result, agility is at the front, right, left and center of any tech business’s organizational structure and strategy.
To stay ahead of the pack, tech companies need their networks to be as agile as their product development and business strategy, fluidly adapting to diverse and unexpected challenges and innovation.
Highly dependent on collaboration for success, the typically flatter tech hierarchy also means autonomous teams need secure access to their company’s network resources anywhere, any time and from any device.
These operational realities create very industry-specific challenges for a tech company’s IP address management. Autonomous teams tend to create diverse server environments, with testing environments taking on a dynamic network life all of their own. And in a technically advanced workplace, it can become a highly risky affair when too many DNS and DHCP cooks are allowed to get their hands on the servers.
Flexible DDI to pave the way
The Men & Mice DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management (DDI) Suite brings sanity to the system and order to the access. Deployed as a software solution on top of a company’s existing DNS and DHCP infrastructure, the Men & Mice DDI Suite transforms the way you see and control your network by:
- providing the widest range of DDI server support for stability in a highly agile environment
- consolidating DDI data in an ergonomically designed UI overview for superior efficiency and functionality
- streamlining customization with a beautifully robust, easy-to-use API
- offering granular access and delegation capabilities while tracking who did what, when and where, keeping the network safe and team collaboration pleasant
- making sure all teams are up to date on changes, all of the time, with automatic real-time synchronization between components
Effortlessly scaling as companies grow, the Men & Mice DDI Suite is used to run some of the world’s largest tech company networks.