Men & Mice presents a report from IETF 92, the meeting of Internet Engineers in Dallas,TX, which took place on March 22 – 27, 2015.
As in previous episodes of this webinar, there is a discussion of new Internet standards (RFCs) and new developments in regards to DNS, DNSSEC, DANE, DHCP and IPv6 (and IPv4 sunset).
This was covered
- use of the DNS "ANY" Meta-Record Type
- E-Mail Security with PGP-Keys and S/MIME keys in DNSSEC secured DNS
- news on the re-worked DHCPv6 RFC standard
- news on ICMPv6 ?Package too big? problems and solutions
- ENDS compliance
- DNS terminology document
- special purpose TLDs
- NSEC/NSEC3 aggressive use
- MAP-E and MAP-T deployments
Take a look!