Men & Mice, in partnership with Internet Systems Consortium (ISC), offers a certification program for DNS, BIND, DNSSEC, DHCP and IPv6. The Training Certification Program is accredited by ISC and Men & Mice and renowned within the industry. The Certification levels follow the joint Men & Mice and ISC training offerings.
This certification gives administrators an advantage in their business through certifications recognized in the industry.
Organizations seeking experienced professionals will get a reliable way to assure the knowledge of an administrator.
We provide testing and certification on DNS/BIND and DNSSEC as follows:
- Certified DNS/BIND Associate – based on the material in the course: DNS & BIND Fundamentals (DNSB-F)
- Certified DNS/BIND Professional – based on the material in the course: DNS & BIND Advanced (DNSB-A)
- Certified DNSSEC Expert – based on the material in the course: DNSSEC & BIND (DNSSEC-B)
- Certified IPv6 Associate – based on the material in the course: IPv6 Fundamentals Hands-On Workshop
- a DHCP certification will be added based on the material in the course: DHCP Workshop
The ISC and Men & Mice certifications are based on our classes, but the certification also tests operational experience. If you never have operated a DNS Server (DHCP Server, IPv6 network), only attending a course is unlikely to prepare you to pass a certification exam.
Certifications are available to anyone. A free certification exam voucher is provided when you attend a public course. It covers the entire fee for the exam associated with the course attended, and is valid for one year. For anyone else, or additional attempts at an exam, the certification fees are:
- DNS/CA – Certified DNS/BIND Associate: US$ 275
- DNS/CP – Certified DNS/BIND Professional: US$ 350
- DNS/CDE – Certified DNSSEC Expert: US$ 350
- IPv6/CA – Certified IPv6 Associate: US$ 295
Upcoming Certification Dates
|Administered online. “Seating” is limited.|
|11. July 2018 (Wednesday)|
|28. August 2018 (Tuesday)|
|17. September 2018 (Monday)|
|25. October 2018 (Thursday)|
|28. November 2018 (Wednesday)|