What's changed since our last VMworld?
- We released Men & Mice Suite v9.1 which includes unprecedented API compatibility for hybrid & multi-cloud networks as well as greater virtualization and automation capabilities, fine-grained access controls and audit trails encompassing visibility across an organization's entire network.
- We introduced a new web-based management application for simplified day-to-day network operations.
- We adopted a cloud-native focus across our product and team, which we'll demo at VMworld.
- We doubled the size of our services team to better cater to our customers.
Differentiating factors of Men & Mice’s software-based DNS, DHCP and IPAM (DDI) solutions include:
- The ability to use the Men & Mice Suite and virtual appliances on existing network infrastructure, without the need to change or procure costly new hardware.
- APIs that act as an abstraction layer to manage an organization’s whole DNS, DHCP and IP address infrastructure, across multiple vendors and cloud platforms.
- Option to migrate DNS zones and DHCP scopes between servers and service providers.
- DNS synchronization utilizing Men & Mice’s xDNS Redundancy feature.
- Flexible purchasing options with the choice of licenses or subscriptions for the Men & Mice Suite.