Men&Mice at VMWorld 2018 for Hybrid and Multi-cloud network management
We're returning to VMworld 2018, August 26-30 in Las Vegas!
Want to get a demo and meet our team?
What's changed since our last VMworld?
- We released Men&Mice Suite v9.1 which includes unprecedented API compatibility for hybrid & multi-cloud networks as well as greater virtualization and automation capabilities, fine-grained access controls and audit trails encompassing visibility across an organization’s entire network.
- We introduced a new web-based management application for simplified day-to-day network operations.
- We adopted a cloud-native focus across our product and team, which we’ll demo at VMworld.
- We doubled the size of our services team to better cater to our customers.
DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS OF MEN&MICE’S SOFTWARE-BASED DNS, DHCP AND IPAM (DDI) SOLUTIONS INCLUDE:
- The ability to use the Men&Mice Suite and virtual appliances on existing network infrastructure, without the need to change or procure costly new hardware.
- APIs that act as an abstraction layer to manage an organization’s whole DNS, DHCP and IP address infrastructure, across multiple vendors and cloud platforms.
- Option to migrate DNS zones and DHCP scopes between servers and service providers.
- DNS synchronization utilizing Men&Mice’s xDNS Redundancy feature.
- Flexible purchasing options with the choice of licenses or subscriptions for the Men&Mice Suite.