Last updated: 2018-05-03.
Cookies can be used to improve your experience of using a website, for example, by remembering your preference settings (e.g. preventing you from entering the same information multiple times when filling in an online form) or by tracking your use of a website so that it can be improved to meet your needs, or to provide information that is relevant to you.
Our website uses first party cookies (cookies set by our own website) and third-party cookies (cookies set by third-party websites).
A. Google Analytics with anonymization. Google Analytics collects information about visitors and their use of our website. Google Analytics collects information such as:
- Visitor demographic information, e.g., age, gender.
- Visitor interests, e.g., travel, shoppers, banking.
- Visitor behavior, e.g., whether the user is a new or returning visitor, the frequency of visits/date of last visit.
- Visitor geography, e.g., language and location.
- Visitor behavior, e.g., new versus returning, frequency and recency, engagement time.
- Visitor technology and device, e.g., browser, operating system, network/service provider (ISP and network host), device category (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Traffic source, e.g., direct (i.e., the user typed in the URL themselves) or referral (i.e., the user clicked on a link) and for referral traffic, the traffic source (search engine or link); also, the Google search term (if applicable) that resulted in the link to the Website.
- Content viewed, e.g., pages, files, and directories clicked on; landing pages/exit pages and search words (if any) used on the Website. We use Google Analytics with an IP anonymization feature on our website. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from member states of the European Union or signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with any personal information.
B. Google Analytics with anonymization.
How to opt out of cookie collection?
Most internet browsers have a “Help” section that will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to make the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that certain features of the Website may no longer be available to you if you disable cookies.
To find out more about using your browser settings to control cookies you can visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.